Pages

Followers

Monday, March 31, 2014

Easter Egg-citement

Good monday morning!
It is time again for another challenge at Artistic Inspiration
Theme this week is... Easter Colors / Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap is our incredible sponsor
I played with one of their awesome Pugglies


I am quite egg-cited as to how he turned out :)
I used : Martha Stewart Tag, MME Reunion, CTMH Ribbon and sentiment.
The little bird is from Dress it up and the eggs are pearls I found in my stash.  
He is colored with Touch Markers.

I would like to enter this tag in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar - #87 Easter
Fun with Shapes -#157 Easter
Quick Quotes - Tag you're it
My Sheri Crafts - Anything but a card
Crafty Little Fairies - Tag
Aud Sentiments Challenge - #103 Easter
Inky Impressions - #52 Humor
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Very cute tag, thanks for playing at CLF. you can also enter this month's challenge of a tag at Little Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Carmen! Darling tag, and such sweet colors! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this little guy and tag! :) Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Super cute and I love the pearls for eggs! Thanks for joining our "Anything but a card celebrating
    Easter" challenge at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use our sketch for your tag. Great image too. Thanks for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete