Pages

Followers

Friday, March 28, 2014

Digitally 'Sweet"

I am so thrilled to tell you today about a new Design Team that I have joined.
For the last 4-5 years I have played with PSP fairly often, I even use to make
scrap kits... It is a bit of a passion of mine.  Anyhow I am thrilled to announce that I have joined
Digitally Sweet Challenges.
So every Friday I will be sharing with you all kinds of fun Digital or Hybrid Projects.

So on to the challenge this week.
#81 Add a Frame
And I was thrilled to work with some of the amazing digital Papers as well as Images from
Stitchy Bear

Hope to see your digital project this week in our Frame it Challenge.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carmen! Glad you joined us! This is very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first DT project Carmen. Glad you joined us.

    ReplyDelete