Pages

Followers

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Scooby where are you???

So upon wrapping gifts today I found I had bought too much for my nephews.
Big surprise I know so I decided to send them the gift cards that I bought them in the mail.
What kid doesn't like getting mail right.
So here are the little tag and holders I made for them
Supplies used:
Scooby Doo Svg was a blog hop prize from SVG Cutting files
The tag and holder are from Scraptastical Creations
All Paper and ink - Close to My Heart
Embossing powder and sparkly ribbon - Michael's
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
  
Crafting with Dragonflies - Christmas Tags 22/1
Deep Ocean Challenge - Something Old - Designer paper is several years old.
Cuttin and Stampin Challenge - #50 Christmas Tags
Craft your Passion - #193 Christmas anything but a card
Sparkle & Sprinkle - Dec Challenge anything goes with Sparkles, Embossing or flocking
Quirky Crafts - #25 Use something Special.  As soon as I saw Scooby Doo I knew I had to use him for these 3 special young men. 5/1
Stampin for the weekend - Use some Red
Wags and whiskers - Christmas 10/1
SVG Cutting Files - Winter/ Christmas 14/1
post signature

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fun tags,love the little pockets, great idea, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will love them - and love getting special mail too! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our Christmas tag challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags are adorable. I love Scooby Doo and I'm sure your nephews will love the tags too. So glad you joined us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so much fun! Love Scooby! Thank you for joining in at Crafting with Dragonflies.
    Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! How fantastic and fun tags. I'm sore your nephews loved these. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful projects with us at Sparkle N Sprinkle. I hope you'll join with us again in our new challenge.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are SO FUN! I love Scooby and the boys will love getting these in the mail! Thanks for playing along in the SVG Cutting Files Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun project! Thanks for sharing at SVG Cutting Files.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww isn't scobby the cutest. Thanks for joining our challenge over at SVG Cutting Files.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Cute! Thanks for joining the SVG Cutting Files challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete