Pages

Followers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Glad Tidings we Bring

Another Christmas Card....
This one is using Close to My heart Sparkle and Shine paper
Illuminate S1311
IO Die Holly and Berries
Sparkle and Shine Compliments
Bitty Sparkles
Ruby Chevron Ribbon
I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:
  
Speedy Fox and Friends - #190 Use 3 Pattern Papers
One Crazy Stamper - Winter / Holiday
DRS Challenge - #101 Three is company
TokBok Challenge - #7 Anything goes 5/1
MFP Color Challenge - Red and Green
Ruby's Rainbow - #69 It's Christmas 8/1
Scrappers Delights - #13 Christmas Time ?
The House that Stamps built - Last Minute Christmas Card
Heart 2 Heart - Sparkle and Shine
post signature

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I really like those three candles & the layout! Thanks for playing along with DRS Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on your card before I saw you entered in the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge soooooooooooooo thanks, so much, for joining us. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Thanks for playing at MFP speedy tv color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This is adorable!!!! I love how you created candles! I am going to use this idea in future! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the candles. Beautiful idea
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrappers Delights

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card!! Love how you made candles out of the patterned paper. Thanks for playing along in the MFPSpeedyTV Color Challenge. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to use paper scraps as candles. Very pretty! Thanks for getting into the holiday spirit with us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute idea, I love the candles! Thanks for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I just screamed out loud when I realized those are candles!!!! YES!!!! I love it so much~! Thanks so much for inspiring me as the year comes to an end at H2H! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great card from you! This one is fabulous!!! I love your candles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea and a lovely card.

    Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete